Segment 4 paving done! Trail being carved out of Segment 5
Ralph Stewart and the Construction Crew made significant progress in the last few weeks, specifically:
- Completed paving up to the K2 Ranch entrance
- Constructed most of the trail base in Segment 5 – ride your bike along Westside Road and have peek at what is coming next!
- Installed picnic tables and benches (tables are wheel chair accessible, and are a great spot for a snack or rest)!
- Completed the railing on the Brady Creek bridge, thanks Marcel LaBrie for all your great work!
- Installed additional interpretive signage
Thanks to Ralph and his crew who are doing an amazing job and to everyone who has made this community trail possible!