The “Tear Down” Course Commander will oversee the tear down of the course.
- Carry list of contact numbers in case of emergency
- Tear down of FINISH LINE banner
- Tear down of RACE IN PROGRESS signage along Westside Road
- Tear down of KM markers along the course
- Tear down of tent at FINISH line
- Tear down of audio equipment at FINISH line
- Tear down of tent at 3km start line
- Tear down of tent at 5km start line
12:30pm start to tear down along the course – two hours of work
400 meters South of Invermere cattle guard
- A pair of good walking/running/hiking shoes is a requirement.
- A cell phone is a requirement.
- Rain jacket in case of inclement weather.
- Bring a water bottle.