The “Set Up” Course Commander will oversee the set up of the course.
- Carry list of contact numbers in case of emergency
- Set up of FINISH LINE banner
- Set up of RACE IN PROGRESS signage along Westside Road
- Set up of KM markers along the course
- Set up of tent at FINISH line
- Set up of audio equipment at FINISH line
- Set up of tent at 3km start line
- Set up of tent at 5km start line
8:00am start to set up along the course – two hours of work
400 meters South of Invermere cattle guard
- A pair of good walking/running/hiking shoes is a requirement.
- A cell phone is a requirement.
- Rain jacket in case of inclement weather.
- Bring a water bottle.