Cooking hamburgers for 775 run participants and volunteers.
- Cooking hamburgers for 775 children
- Knowledge of proper Food Safe handling requirements
- Food Safe Certification is an asset
- Take down tables
- Shut off & load BBQs
- Collect and remove garbage & recycling
- Cleaning of supplies
- Returning supplies to those who donated
- 9:30am Start – burger production
- 10:45am 277 – 1 km runners will arrive to start eating
- 11:15am 256 – 3 km runner will arrive to start eating
- 12:00pm 242 – 5 km runners will arrive to start eating
- 1:00pm Finish food service & clean up
J.A. Laird School field
- A pair of good walking/running/hiking shoes is a requirement.
- A cell phone is a requirement.
- Rain jacket in case of inclement weather.
- Bring a water bottle.